Thursday, November 16, 2006

Halloween



I know this update is 2 weeks late but, oh well, better late than never.

Our department organised a fancy dress Halloween party a couple of weeks ago and this was what we got up too!

I know, I know.... Halloween's supposed to be about dressing up in scary and spooky costumes but there's just such limited scary costumes one can come up with. So we decided it should be a fancy dress event, be it scary or not.

I was attempting to dress up as a dark angel (successful or not, you be the judge). Borrowed a pair of black feathered wings from my brother's colleague. Bought the black fluffy halo from a local Goth shop for £ 1.99. Wore it along with a black dress I had and black tights. The dark purple lipstick was courtesy of Suma.


Notice we decorated the place with faux cobwebs (which had wee spiders strung up to them!).

Apart from drinks and nibbles, folks which turned up without a costume were made (or rather 'punished') to dunk for apples. Check out this picture of Tony.

Yes, the girls were saving the day: Batgirl, Supergirl, Catwoman and one of the Charlie's Angels (check out that wig. haha!)



What can I say, it was great fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home