Friday, September 22, 2006

.....in Glasgow????!!.....

I was over a friend's place for dinner last night. Wanting to have an early night's rest, I took leave at 10pm. As I was walking back to mine from hers, my eye caught sight of an animal walking on top of the brick fence of a nearby student accommodation. At first, I thought it was a cat (you know how the felines are with walking on top of fences and all that jazz)....but then I noticed it had really sharp pointy ears, narrow snout and an elaborate, bushy tail.

So it struck me! It was a FOX! Can you believe it?? A fox in the middle of Glasgow city centre!

The fox was a size of a small dog, larger than an average cat but wasn't too big. It was rather dark so I couldn't really make out the colour of its fur. Imagine how great it would have been if it was a red fox and if i had spotted it during the day. But then again, I guess foxes wouldn't come out during the day when its busy and bustling.

Anyway, I was staring at it for a good 10 seconds (all amused and excited) before it caught my stare and decided to make a dash through some nearby bushes.

Wonder where it came from? Hope it's not starving and searching for food. Poor fox.


~~just a random picture of a red fox that I got from my yahoo search~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I have seen city fox numerous times in Glasgow!

11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home