Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My new home in Glasgow

Hi there!

A few photos, like I promised, of my new apartment in Glasgow.





KITCHEN

- When I first saw the kitchen, I was like," Now.....this is a kitchen I'll cook an 8-course meal in."








MY ROOM!

- on a sunny Sunday morning









THE CORRIDOR

- just a small walkway to all the rooms in the apartment






MY BROTHER'S ROOM

- yet to be tidied-up. He's still back in M'sia.






........and finally, the.....

BATHROOM

- simply white and clean!



So there you go....

My second home....

4 Comments:

Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

The place looks great Jacz! I like your room! So pretty. Is the duvet cover from IKEA? =D

4:41 am  
Blogger Jacz said...

Thanks, njapf!

It's been a comfy place so far although the noise from the traffic (my flat is along High Street, you see) may be a lil' annoying sometimes. But have gotten used to it.

Only downside about the new flat is the lack of a living room (living room's been converted to my bedroom) but the kitchen and my room are good enough to entertain guests in.

Yup, you're right! Duvet cover is from IKEA. One of the older lines though.

Hehee...

11:00 am  
Blogger Janvier said...

Goodness the whole place looks entirely comfy. Thumbs up.

4:26 pm  
Blogger Jacz said...

Thanks, Janvier.

Welcomed to visit me in Glasgow :)

11:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home