Sunday, August 20, 2006

Somethings are better left alone

It hurts when you hear something bad is said about you when it's actually untrue.

And it hurts even more that you are incapable of defending yourself simply because they choose to believe the other or not take sides.

To be downright frank, after all the experiences I've encountered, I no longer give a damn what she thinks. The issue is such a meagre part of life and such a waste of my time. How can she expect to salvage the situation when she f***s it all up again herself?

This is such a primary school scenario and I can't believe it's happening to me at this age. That is WHY I'm finally leaving. Not taking no more s*** from her.


This is WHY one should never just stick to his/her own clique. There're more people out there who'll appreciate you for who you really are. And there are those who will see the bad in you but still stick by you and guide you to be better.

Anyway, enough of this silliness. I'm going to bed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo, did u had a good dream last night? hehe

8:55 am  
Blogger Jacz said...

Wubu: Cheeky bugger...learning to use my acclaimed 'aiyo' phrase.

No-LAR...no bad dreams fortunately. Slept like a log.

Anyways, it's a brand new day. So I'm starting it afresh :o)

11:47 am  
Blogger Mei said...

hope you're feeling better already. :) those nonsense are not worth your time.

10:29 am  
Blogger Jacz said...

Siok Mei: Yes, am feeling much better. Thanks so much! :)

10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home