Saturday, August 26, 2006

It feels like home

The occasion

It was such a hectic occasion but it's finally done.

Have shifted majority of my (and my brother's) stuff to our new flat!

The people

The movers were great help and such kind souls....it didn't cost that much either.

And I just can't thank my friends enough for coming over to lend a helping hand. There were loads to move and it was no joke. My brother's new room is filled up with boxes but i'm sure we'll sort it out in due course.

and finally....The place

It is gorgeous and most of all, it already feels like home.

I know I would look forward to coming home to this place after work everyday of the next few years.

Will definitely post the pics up when I've unpack all my stuffs properly.

It will be the beginning of a great chapter of my life! Can't wait! *beam*

2 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

Where's the new place,jac?

5:55 pm  
Blogger Jacz said...

Hi Mei!

My new place is not too far from where I used to live, still smack right in the middle of the city centre.

Will post up the pics very soon!

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home