Saturday, August 18, 2007

8 random facts about yours truly


OK.....



Let's try this new meme thingy out. 8 random facts about moi!



Fact 1


I have short legs and tiny feet.



Fact 2

Music and movies are my passions in life. To me, they bring fantasy to life and life to fantasy. Current favourite band is Camera Obscura, favourite male singer is Roddy Woomble, favourite female singer is Madeleine Peyroux, favourite movie is Transformers, favourite TV series is Heroes.



Fact 3

I am a lefty. Hence, people often say I can't do things right! Very true in a way...haha!



Fact 4

I have developed a great liking for cooking and baking although I'm not necessarily great at it. Latest cooking endeavour is Indian dhal.



Fact 5

I like my tea boiling hot and with lotsa milk.



Fact 6


I have forgotten how to write a 'surat rasmi' in proper BM. The last time I wrote one I had to write it in English and translate it to BM word for word, which in the end sounded very odd. Saddddd.....


Fact 7

I am an appalling driver.


Fact 8

I have recently realised that I am allergic to silver earrings. Damn....there goes my choices.



So voila! That's my meme done!

2 Comments:

Blogger Janvier said...

Yay an update! But we likes our tea (Earl Grey please!) without milk! At times when we're hardworking we'll take it with honey and a slice/wedge of lemon.

5:14 pm  
Blogger Jacz said...

Ohhhh...sounds like 'Teh O Ais Limau' to me!!

3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home