Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Many thanks!

Just a short entry this time....

Want to say many thanks to everyone who conveyed their best wishes on my birthday. It's always nice to know that I'm remembered by those who seem so far away. I received all your b'day wishes via text messages (even on my old SIM card, which is currently used by my brother), e-mails, e-cards and blog entries. Cheers and ta much! *smile* I had a lovely birthday celebration and a great time.


Apologies for the rather inactive blog at the moment. Work and social outings have been piling in continuously since Christmas. Hence, the lack of time to blog.

But will definitely keep y'all posted from time to time. Entry on my trip to Tunisia during Christmas will ensue shortly, just bear with me while I get photos edited.

Take care and lotsa love to all. Have a great soon-to-come weekend and hope everyone's enjoying the Lunar New Year celebrations!

2 Comments:

Blogger 3-Seconder said...

Happy Buffday to Ewww !

;)

I know, it's belated. Hehe! Great to hear that u've celebrated it well. UPLOAD PICZ! :)

6:14 am  
Blogger Janvier said...

Heeey! Here's your birthday present in respond to your comment!

http://www.snap.com/about/spa1B.php?source=niched.blogspot.com&campaign=spa_link!niched.blogspot.com

Step one: Go to above link. Look for the 'Get Started Now' green button somewhere to the left.

Step two: Customize your Snap Preview Anywhere button as you like.

Step three: They'll then give you the html code which you'll have to copy-paste onto your blog template. Don't worry, their instructions are quite clear.

You'll now have cute previews to any links on your blog!

1:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home