Sunday, December 25, 2005

First-timer

Omigosh...I think I've just started myself a public blog... *big-eyed*

There was an absolute need to feed my curiousity of the current cyber trend- BLOGGING!
With friends, who are light-years ahead of me in the blogworld, encouraging me to start one, how could one resist?

First things first.....a humble explanation of the chosen blog theme 'M & M's' - has nothing whatsoever to do with colourful sugar-coated milk/peanut butter chocolates that melt in your mouths and not in your hands. 'M & M's' is simply my reference to the 2 things in life that serve as loyal, non-living companions of mine during bad-weathered Glasgow times - Music & Movies. It doesn't, however, mean that this will be a music/movie reviewing blog as writing is not quite my forte despite the fact that it is a fairly pivotal skill to possess for my current pursuit.

Nevertheless, we shall see what the blog fanatism is all about in time to come...being a blog virgin, let's just hope that the emerging pinch of pessimism in me doesn't surmount the survival of this blog. As we typical Malaysians quote, "Hangat-hangat tahi ayam"....

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Leong said...

Hey Jac, welcome to the blogging world!

You said,
"...as writing is not quite my forte despite the fact that it is a fairly pivotal skill to possess for my current pursuit."

Writing not your forte? Hmm. You write very well, dear. I have always liked what you write since MGS days. =)

Keep blogging! =)

8:47 am  
Blogger Jacz said...

Hello there, Anne! Am still always amused by how we keep in touch all these years.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I've not written much at all since school days, apart from my current research work that is. Blogging is undoubtedly a beneficial pastime! hahaa..

You take care, gal. All the best with your new endeavours!

5:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home